Step into the world of VELFAC
Get started with VELFAC Virtual Experience
Watch the video and download the programme.
Design your dream home
Visualising the ideal windows and doors for your dream home can be challanging, but help is at hand. VELFAC Virtual Experience is an innovative tool that allows you to:
- Step into our 3D house and play with your VELFAC windows and doors design
- Open and close each window and door and be inspired by different opening functions
- See the impact of different colours and building materials including brick, render, timber and cladding
- Compare VELFAC windows slim frame design with standard windows
Getting started with VELFAC Virtual Experience
- Go to the Download-page to download the programme for PC or MAC*
- Click "OK" in the boxes to install the programme
- Start the programme and begin exploring
I have created my dream home - what's next?
After exploring VELFAC Virtual Experience you may already have an idea of which windows and door to choose.
Make a note of the colours and opening functions your prefer; if you are unsure, please contact us, we are always happy to provide design and techical advice
Watch the video
Get an overview of our purchasing process by watching the video available here
Get a quote
Ready to discuss your requirements more in detail? Get a quote on your new windows and doors
PLEASE NOTE : Windows and doors are an important investment, so before making any decisions please get in touch - our team of experts will offer you the help and advice needed to create a beautiful and stylish property with VELFAC bespoke windows and doors.
Do you need more inspiration?
Good to know about VELFAC Virtual Experience
- *Unfortunately, you cannot use VELFAC Virtual Experience on tablets of smartphones.
- You can safely download VELFAC Virtual Experience. The programme is developed by VELFAC in collaboration with a trusted Danish supplier and holds all the required security certificates.
- For a better experience on older devices, or if the program is slow on your computer, you can adjust some effects to improve performance. Please watch the final part of the tutorial for more instructions.