Your step-by-step guide to new windows and doors
Build your knowledge before you build your project
At some point in your project planning stage, you may start feeling a bit overwhelmed by the variety of options and choices you have. VELFAC distributors can really support you during the whole process, but it’s important you are able to make an informed decision by building some knowledge on topics like design, security, thermal efficiency and much more.
This step-by-step guide is an attempt to give you an overview of the main aspects you need to consider when buying windows and doors.
New windows - Step by step
- Check out our project gallery to find property similar to yours
- Use the VELFAC Visualiser to try colours and windows configurations
- Visit our blog area for tips and advice
2. Choose your windows
- Get an overview of different opening functions
- Meet VELFAC at an exhibition
- Visit a local distributor showroom
3. Place your order
4. Delivery & installation
5. When the windows are fitted