Our Approved Installers form a vital part of our supply chain and as result, a strict selection criteria is applied in order to obtain the best services available.
All Approved Installers are put through the VELFAC Installation training program, which ensures that VELFAC can offer a 6 year warranty when installation is carried out by approved personnel.
To see the full list of our Approved Installers, please choose one of the options below:
A package of services can be agreed with your Approved Installer to suit the requirements and complexity of your window scheme. These include:
- Supervision of offloading of deliveries
- Checking and reporting of transport damage & quantity discrepancies
- Distribution of materials both horizontally and vertically
- Supply of materials for successful installation, including standard fixings, window lugs, perimeter seals etc.
- Supply and Install of specialist Engineered Brackets
- Supply and Install of Membranes such as EPDM and Vapour Barriers
- Advice on Health and Safety and the issuing of any relevant paperwork to ensure current legislation is met and adhered to
- Correct installation of the products in accordance with VELFAC Construction Issue Drawings
- Sequential handover following installation
- Cleaning up of waste and debris