VELFAC Housebuilding Approved Joiners
Our joiners form a vital part of our supply chain and this is the reason why a strict selection criteria is applied by VELFAC.
All joiners are put through the VELFAC Installation training program: this means that customers receive superior standards of reliable workmanship and associated peace of mind, VELFAC will issue to the customers a 6 year installation warranty upon competition of the installation of VELFAC products.
A package of services can be agreed with your Housebuilding approved joiner to suit the requirements and complexity of your window scheme.
Find your VELFAC joiner here
General installation service
- Correct installation of the products in accordance with VELFAC standards
- Supply of materials for the installation, including standard fixings, standard VELFAC twist in lugs, perimeter seals in accordance with standard VELFAC tolerances.
- Cleaning up of waste and debris
- Sequential handover following installation
VELFAC will supply the standard twist in fixing lugs along with the supply of the windows.
Additional installation services
- Survey of existing openings to ascertain and agree prepared structural opening dimensions
- Supervision of offloading of deliveries (in agreement with your Approved Joiner)
- Checking and reporting of transport damage & quantity discrepancies
- Supply of complementary products (eg. Rooflights)
- Building works and other additional services
The 6 years Installation Warranty covers the General Installation Services when these are done by an Approved Joiner. Any additional services and how they are delivered are not covered by the 6 year Installation Warranty and need to be agreed between the customer and the joiner.