Visit VELFAC at Kettering
Coronavirus - Customer Information
VELFAC Ltd is carefully monitoring the evolving situation around the Coronavirus and is committed to mitigating any potential impact on our supply chains and operations for our customers. We are doing everything that we can to keep the business running while taking all the necessary precautions to avoid spreading the virus.
For our internationally manufacturing facilities in Europe these means:
Based on information and guidelines from the authorities, we have established several preventive measures to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers, suppliers, business partners and employees, while ensuring continuity of our business and our operations in UK and Europe.
In the UK these measures include:
We will continue to support our customers as close to usual as possible, while monitoring the situation closely to ensure that our customers and our organization are provided with up-to-date information, and that any required actions are taken. Please keep on contacting us in the normal ways for enquiries/orders. Our showroom at the National Self Build and Renovation centre in Swindon will continue to operate as usual, until further notice.
If you would like to discuss your requirements with one of our consultants and see actual examples of our windows and doors, why not visit the VELFAC Direct office in Kettering and see the heart of the operation?
We want to ensure you receive our full attention when you visit us, so please phone to make an appointment first - Tel: 01536 313552.
|Monday - Thursday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 3.30pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
1400 Montagu Court
Tel: 01536 313552.
In the showroom the following items are on show:
- VELFAC Flush Entrance Door - which serves as a stylish, secure, and energy efficient entrance or back door.
- VELFAC Glazed Entrance Door - to provide maximum daylight.
- VELFAC 200 Sliding Door - takes up very little room and is specially designed for narrow terraces and balconies
- VELFAC 200 Casement door - ideal as modern patio doors, when you need easy access to the outside of your home.
- VELFAC 200 Sidehung window - opens up to 90° and enables the unit to be used as part of a fire escape strategy
- VELFAC 200 Side-guided window - This window is controlled by slides and tracks. It is easy to clean the glass from the inside. Can also be used for emergency exits.
- VELFAC 200 Topguided window - This is ideal for kitchens or bathrooms where there may be obstructions, such as worktops or taps
- VELFAC 200 Tophung Fully Reversible window - The fully reversible opening lights makes the window easy to clean from the inside (no interference from curtains, blinds, etc.).
- VELFAC 200 Fixed window - Ideal for maximising internal light and making the most of attractive views.
- VELFAC 200 Sandwich, cedar and non-ventilated panel – for privacy and decorative purposes
- VELFAC 200 Shadowbox - for privacy and decorative purposes
- Examples of VELFAC DÉCOR opaque glass
- Examples of 36mm and 54mm glazing bars – can be added for decorative purposes as they give a more traditional look to your windows
- Window Master motorised openings - computer controlled opening to optimise ventilation where windows are inaccessible