VELFAC Direct Approved Joiners
Our joiners form a vital part of our supply chain and as result, a strict selection criteria is applied in order to obtain the best services available. All joiners are put through the VELFAC Installation training program, which ensures that they can offer a 6 year warranty on their installation of VELFAC products.
For more info about the Installation Warranty, please read the document available here
Find your VELFAC joiner here
General installation service
- Correct installation of the products in accordance with VELFAC standards
- Supply of materials for the installation, including standard fixings, standard VELFAC twist in lugs, perimeter seals in accordance with standard VELFAC tolerances.
- Cleaning up of waste and debris
- Sequential handover following installation
Additional installation services
A package of additional services can be agreed with your joiner to suit the requirements and complexity of your window scheme. These may include:
- Survey of existing openings to ascertain and agree prepared structural opening dimensions (FOR DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS ONLY without the support of an architect/builder)
- Supervision of offloading of deliveries (in agreement with your Approved Joiner)
- Checking and reporting of transport damage & quantity discrepancies
- Supply of complementary products (eg. Rooflights)
- Removal of existing windows and doors
- Building works and other additional services
The 6 years Installation Warranty covers the General Installation Services when these are done by an Approved Joiner. Any additional services and how they are delivered are not covered by the 6 year Installation Warranty and need to be agreed between the customer and the joiner.