Escape door (door 5)
VELFAC 500 - Escape door (door 5)
- The aluminium escape door is designed for installation where emergency or panic escape is necessary.
- Typical situations include emergency/panic exits from commercial, public or large residential buildings.
- The door is made of thermally broken aluminium profiles and can be divided by one or more glazing bars, with the resulting apertures glazed or panelled in aluminium.
- The door can be installed as either single or double leafed and outward or inward opening.
- Available with 24mm double glazing.
- The door can be coupled with VELFAC windows to create glazed entrance screens for receptions or atria.
- Deadlock and emergency latch
- Push bar internally (EN1125 compliant)
- Europrofile cylinder – keyed external, thumb turn internal
- Slimline barrel hinges (natural anodised)
- Door selector (where two door closers are fitted)
- As above plus:
- Reverse lock box – slave leaf
- Push bar internally – slave leaf
- Deadlock and latch with electric strike.
- Three part claw hinge.
- Claw hinge with anti-finger trap gasket.
- The door can be supplied with different handles and lock boxes than the above mentionned. For further information please call VELFAC.
Min./max. sizes and calculation of free opening rules
Here you find the min./max. sizes for the chosen door.
To calculate the free opening, please use the formulas below.
Glazing bars for VELFAC 500 doors
The pictures below give an overview over glazing bar types for the VELFAC 500 door system.
Please find the DWG drawing file in the system drawing package with frames, mullions and transoms under Download & Drawings.