Remote access door with electric lock (door 4)
VELFAC 500 - Remote access door with electric lock (door 4)
- The aluminium remote access door is designed for installation where controlled access is necessary.
- Typical situations include restricted entrances to commercial or residential buildings.
- Electro-magnetic shearlocks are used in combination with pull handles.
- When the door is closed and energised, a strong magnetic force is generated which pulls the door leaf to the frame.
- When activated by the remote control device (not supplied), the power supply is interrupted and the door leaf is released.
- Controlled operation can be for both leaves and operated by one or two controls.
- The door is made of thermally broken aluminium profiles and can be divided by one or more glazing bars, with the resulting apertures glazed or panelled in aluminium.
- The door can be installed as either single or double leafed and outward or inward opening.
- Available with 24mm double glazing.
- The door can be coupled with VELFAC windows to create glazed entrance screens for receptions or atria.
- Electro-magnetic shearlock
- 300mm cranked pull handles, stainless steel, internally & externally.
- TS83 door closer with hold open facility (natural anodised)
- Slimline barrel hinges (natural anodised)
- Lead cover and cable to transfer power from frame to leaf
- As above plus:
- Rebated meeting style.
- Flushbolt at the slave leaf.
- Three part claw hinge.
- Claw hinge with anti-finger trap gasket.
- 2-leaf doors with vertical brush seal.
- The door can be supplied with different handles and lock boxes than the above mentionned. For further information please call VELFAC.
Min./max. sizes and calculation of free opening rules
Here you find the min./max. sizes for the chosen door.
To calculate the free opening, please use the formulas below.
Glazing bars for VELFAC 500 doors
The pictures below give an overview over glazing bar types for the VELFAC 500 door system.
Please find the DWG drawing file in the system drawing package with frames, mullions and transoms under Download & Drawings.