Entrance door (door 1)
VELFAC 500 - Entrance door (door 1)
- The aluminium entrance door is designed for installation where reliability, stability and strength are vital.
- Typical situations include the main entrance to small commercial or public buildings, or a side entrance to larger facilities.
- The door is made of thermally broken aluminium profiles and can be divided by one or more glazing bars, with the resulting apertures glazed or panelled in aluminium.
- The door can be installed as either single or double leafed and outward or inward opening.
- Available with 24mm double glazing.
- The door can be coupled with VELFAC windows to create glazed entrance screens for receptions or atria.
- Deadlock and latch.
- Aluminium lever handle (internally and externally).
- Europrofile cylinder, keyed external, thumb turn internal.
- Slimline barrel hinges, natural anodized.
- TS 83 Door closer withhold-open arm, natural anodized.
- As above plus:
- Rebated meeting style.
- Flushbolt at the slave leaf.
- Three part claw hinge.
- Claw hinge with anti-finger trap gasket.
- The door can be supplied with different handles and lock boxes than the above mentionned. For further information please call VELFAC.
Min./max. sizes and calculation of free opening rules
Here you find the min./max. sizes for the chosen door.
To calculate the free opening, please use the formulas below.
Glazing bars for VELFAC 500 doors
The pictures below give an overview over glazing bar types for the VELFAC 500 door system.
Please find the DWG drawing file in the system drawing package with frames, mullions and transoms under Download & Drawings.