Our Approved Installers form a vital part of our supply chain and as result, a strict selection criteria is applied in order to obtain the best services available.
All Approved Installers are put through the VELFAC Installation training program, which ensures that VELFAC can offer a 6 year warranty when installation is carried out by approved personnel.
A package of services can be agreed with your Approved Installer to suit the requirements and complexity of your window scheme. These include:
- Supervision of offloading of deliveries
- Checking and reporting of transport damage & quantity discrepancies
- Distribution of materials both horizontally and vertically
- Supply of materials for successful installation, including standard fixings, window lugs, perimeter seals etc.
- Supply and Install of specialist Engineered Brackets
- Supply and Install of Membranes such as EPDM and Vapour Barriers
- Advice on Health and Safety and the issuing of any relevant paperwork to ensure current legislation is met and adhered to
- Correct installation of the products in accordance with VELFAC Construction Issue Drawings
- Sequential handover following installation
- Cleaning up of waste and debris
If you prefer to install the windows yourself
Should you wish to install the windows yourself, basic instructions can be found in the Installation Guide or using our online film, which should be used in conjunction with VELFAC Construction Issue Drawings.